Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Favorite Things: TV Edition

This is a list of 5 TV shows I'm currently obsessed with. To give a list of my favorite TV shows of all time would result in blogger crashing with all the content I would put in this post alone!

1. Single Ladies (VH1 Mon, 9PM ET/PT):


Picture Credit: Girltd.com

I'm so glad I started watching because I seriously LOVE IT! I admit that the acting at times can be a little flat and 2 Dimensional but I'm so distracted by the pretty clothes, fly shoes and GORGEOUS, I mean really sexy guys that I don't even care! The story line is good too: cheating, dating, getting dumped, therapy, stealing, lying, sex, scandal, fashion, glamour...I could go on and on.


2. Brothers & Sisters (Streaming Instantly on Netflix):


Picture credit: televisionwithoutpity.com

Ok, so I know that this show has been cancelled but I started watching it on Netflix and I'm really hooked. This show makes me really want to have a big family (I'm only child) with a whole bunch of brothers and sisters, nieces, nephews...*sigh* It's too late for the brothers and sisters now but perhaps in the future, I can have 5 children like Nora Walker in the show....NOT!!!!!! LOL


3. The Secret Life Of The American Teenager (ABC Family Mon 8PM ET/PT):


Picture Credit: Celeb-square.com

This is the only show (that I know of) about teenage pregnancy that DOESN'T glorify it and I'm so addicted to it. The show really lets teenagers get a glimpse of how difficult their lives get after getting pregnant but I personally watch for all the drama, not the lesson! I know a lot of people think its corny but I still think its a cute show. I'm so fixated on the story lines that I get emotionally attached! A couple of weeks ago, this one particularly sad episode had me crying for like 20 minutes straight! LOL

4. Keeping Up With The Kardashians (E! Sun. 10PM ET/PT):


Picture Credit: Ilovetvseries.com

I love the Kardashian sisters! The closeness and craziness is so fun to watch. This is another show that makes me wish I had siblings! LOL But the three girls kind of remind me of me and my two best friends especially since all three of us love and watch the show together all the time. And I LOVE the way they dress, they're always looking fly!


5. Teen Wolf (MTV Mon. 10PM ET/PT):


Picture Credit: i09.com

I was reluctant about this show because I thought it was gonna be twilight-ish and to be honest, I hate twilight. But this show proved to be pretty decent so far. It almost didn't make this list but the latest episode that came on Monday was really good and put this show on the map for me! Being a Buffy fan, I am critical of genres like this, because I think Buffy's creator Joss Whedon is king of Sci-Fi but Teen Wolf is pretty good!

That concludes my list. Is there any show you think I missed? Do you have a show on right now that I should check out? Let me know!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment