Monday, June 6, 2011

The L Word (And no I don't mean the TV show)





I was having a conversation with someone a couple weeks ago about Love. How do you know when you're in it?  And after you finally figure out that you're in love, how do you know when you're ready to settle down?  How do you know of your significant other is "the one"?

I think these are most baffling of questions in life. These questions are the reasons we as people go crazy in relationships!  The jealousy, cheating, lying, conniving, trickery, passive aggression...those things can all be attributed to the fact that we don't know where were going and who were going there with.  I think even the seemingly happiest couples are probably just as unsure as someone who's struggling to find love.

I guess the point of love and life is that you'll never know what you're destined for or who you're destined to be with. There are people who find the loves of their lives at the ends of their lives and people who don't believe in soul mates but instead believe in loving the one you're with. But in the end, I think we can all agree that despite the hardships, difficulties and searching, being in love or even thinking you're in love makes it all worth it and if you don't quite agree with that, maybe you haven't had that kind of love yet.

Thanks for reading!  

3 comments:

  1. I agree!!! I have no clue what I'm destined for or who I'm suppose to be with... But as of recently I am trying to be open to try new things. Hint hint lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relationships sucks...once they are turned on, they are great, and BAM, their is a epic event...then GRAND DECLINE..."The jealousy, cheating, lying, conniving, trickery, passive aggression"...well sometimes it stays getting better, but those are super rare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think relationships suck. They might be hard to have but they dont suck. ppl who do messed up things while they're in relationships suck lol.

    ReplyDelete