Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Favorite Things: Techy Edition

1. NOOK Color: This is seriously one of the best inventions ever! Ok maybe that's a little extreme but I love my NOOK. I had the original NOOK first but once the color one came out and I found out that I could read magazines AND books on it, I had to...I repeat HAD TO get it! And thanks to the convenience of the NOOK, I have read more books this year and last than I have in my entire life! LOL






2. iPhone 4: This is probably the only phone I will ever need for the rest of my life! With my iPhone in hand I am occupied all day! I had a Android powered phone before this one and I did like the customization and everything but I'm sorry to say that the iPhone is 10 times better (speaking from someone who used to prefer Android). That statement will probably make some people mad but Oh Well!




3. iPod Classic 80 GB: You wanna know how fly this iPod is??? THEY DON'T EVEN MAKE IT ANYMORE!!! Smh. I guess Apple couldn't handle its awesomeness so it discontinued it and replaced it with iPod classics that have entirely too much storage. But I've had mine for YEARS, my handy little iPod :0) But I'm so afraid of something happening to it. Its the perfect size storage wise, I don't wanna go up to a 160 GB. That's just ridiculous!



4. Nintendo Wii: So this is another thing of mine that serves many purposes. Although, I admit that lately I haven't been using it for its original intended purpose which is playing video games! LOL I've been really using mine a lot to watch Netflix on my TV. But when I have company over, the Wii is also great for group games :0)







5. Toshiba Mini NB205-N325PK: My Pink laptop is my favorite because its PINK! Well that and its really light and fits in nearly every purse I own. I admit that sometimes this computer gets on my nerves but I still don't know what I would do without it. I guess its like an annoying sibling in that way. Sometimes you wanna throw 'em out the window but at the end of the day, you guys love each other!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some cool stuff...Mine fav Tech stuff are...

    1. Blackberry - can't leave home without it...I am always typing something and it's used for my music.
    2. Ipod Touch - Angry Birds and Paper Toss all day and of course when around some WIFI, NETFLIX baby
    3. Mac computer - Ummm its a effin mac, I am using it right now too.
    4. Kodak Camcorder - I am always filming something or another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Thanks for posting your favorite gadgets too!!!

    ReplyDelete