Friday, May 20, 2011

I AM GADGET QUEEN HEAR ME ROAR!!!! RAWR :-)


***Picture Credit: Macrumors.com


So this is my first post on my bare, boring blog! Yay!!!! Let me start off by saying that I AM A GADGET QUEEN! Yesterday, I bought an iPhone (Yes I'm a sellout, I admit it) and I'm OBSESSED with it. Just another gadget to make me happy! :-) But just to further prove that I am a gadget queen: I created this blog on my iPhone, edited it and my profile on my NOOK Color and now I'm creating this post on my pink Toshiba 10" laptop! So now, I repeat with much conviction and gusto...I AM GADGET QUEEN HEAR ME ROAR!!!! RAWR!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Word. Just around the time you upgraded so have I lol. Except I didn't go the Iphone route. I needed an unlimited data plan, and a phone with a slide out keyboard. So I ended up with the htc evo shift. I'm pretty happy with it, and all the stuff I wanted from the iphone htc and android and sprint copied anyways. Lol. I have all sorts of useless apps just because. And right now I'm playing angry birds lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Word, Angry Birds is the ishhh, stayed up until 2 am playing that and words with friends, you should get words with friends and start a game with me, my sn is BelleMarie86 in case you take me up on the offer :0)

    Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete