Friday, May 20, 2011

Pain = Beauty



Today I went to get my nails done with my two best friends and as you can see, they came out pretty nice.  Sounds like a good time right?  Well it would be if I didn't have to endure the pain that comes along with getting acrylic tips!  They file your nails raw, clip your skin, burn you with acrylic powder and then cut you with those electric nail files until you bleed and get burned some more by the nail polish seeping into your open wounds!!!
Now maybe this doesn't happen in upscale places on fifth avenue or in those nicer neighborhoods downtown but I can't afford those fancy places :-/ Lol I'm a full time student with a part time job!  So I guess I gotta deal with the pain if I want the beauty!  

Lesson for the day, pain = beauty but I'm sure you already knew that :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment